Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Google+ Twitter

 
Annual Sorg Opera Guild benefit Walk/Run
Monday, February 28, 2005 12:09:26 PM - Monroe Ohio
What:  Annual Sorg Opera Guild benefit Walk/Run
When:  April 17th to begin at 8am
Where: Woodside Cemetery and Arboretum, Middletown, OH
Why: to raise funds for Sorg Opera Guild and YOUR choice of charity

With the intent of adding the dogs and a little friendly competition the annual Sorg Opera Guild Walk/Run, to take place this April, is sharing the proceeds.

This event is open to all other organizations who would like to add to their own coffers.  Every group who would like to participate needs to gather their team and solicit for monies to be split with the Sorg Opera Guild. 

The competition becomes greater as the teams earn more sponsorships.  The team to bring in the greatest amount of funds to be split will receive 75% of what they bring in and the remaining 25% will go to the Sorg Opera Guild.  All other teams participating will split with the Sorg 50/50.  The more money raised, the more you make for your own charity or organization.

There will also be a prize for the single walker/runner who brings in the most donations for the day.   And, as long as you pay the entry fees, you can walk for more than one charity.

A most important addition to this year's happening is that your favorite pooch is also invited to participate.  All dogs must be on a leash and you must clean up after them. 

Early registration is encouraged.  The $15 entry fee will be used for promotion of the event and all other expenses incurred by the Sorg Opera Guild to develop and put on the event.

Enjoy the day in a beautiful arboretum, raise needed funds and walk with your dog.  What could be better?

Call 513-423-9276 to register or for more information.
The Voice | Weather | Advertisers | Advertising Information | Lending Library | Monroe Church Directory

Archived Monroe News From: 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012

Website Design © Xponex Web and Media Services | Contact | Terms of Use | Copyright ©2017 MainStreetMonroe.com