Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Google+ Twitter

 
Fire Takes the Streibick Home
Monday, May 07, 2001 12:00:00 AM - Monroe Ohio
5 am Sunday morning, a fire broke out in the lawn mower shed of Mike Streibick‘s home. The fire quickly spread to the house where the insulation quickly burned off the roof. No one was hurt, but the house was a total wreck.
If you have any additional information regarding this fire please register on "The Voice" and tell us about it or email us:John@MainStreetMonroe.com

The Voice | Weather | Advertisers | Advertising Information | Lending Library | Monroe Church Directory

Archived Monroe News From: 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012

Website Design © Xponex Web and Media Services | Contact | Terms of Use | Copyright ©2017 MainStreetMonroe.com