Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Google+ Twitter

 
Small Fire at Local Church
Monday, February 12, 2001 12:00:00 AM - Monroe Ohio
A small fire occured at the Babtist church in Monroe. An electrical short circuit caused the cross on the outside of the building to catch on fire. No serious damages were done nor were there any injuries.
The Voice | Weather | Advertisers | Advertising Information | Lending Library | Monroe Church Directory

Archived Monroe News From: 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012

Website Design © Xponex Web and Media Services | Contact | Terms of Use | Copyright ©2017 MainStreetMonroe.com