New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EDayCare

USA
15 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 05/18/2011 :  10:29:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

"Like" our facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Erins-Private-Home-Daycare/118812154842024

Im a stay at home mom looking to provide childcare in my Monroe home. Comparing to other in home day cares I can offer the following:

• Complete policy handbook with proper legal forms available in a PDF form for you to review before parent/provider interview. Original copy of all signed paperwork is yours to keep after parent/provider interview.

• All tax writable. I provide receipts upon payment and a year end review sheet for you to use for tax purposes as I claim everything I earn and buy.

• Low Ratios. To be considered a Class B home day care (See here: http://jfs.ohio.gov/cdc/page2.stm)

• I am Certified in child development ages infant to 5yrs and am currently in continuing education for child development.

• CPR, Infant and Pediatric First Aid and AED defibrillator certified.

• Healthy home cooked meals daily. Low in sugar and salt I believe in feeding for the future.

• Daily learning activities to encourage music, reading, language and artistic development. With the use of flash cards, books, musical toys, puzzles, and imaginative play I have a wide variety of toys and activities planned to engage children and keep them busy.

• Preschool materials. I taught preschool ages 3-5 (preK) for 5 years and have plenty of preschool material to jump start a childs mind.

• Weekly field trips weather permitting. With a season pass to the Cincinnati Museum and Zoo I love to take the kids on field trips to open their minds to different surroundings.

• Daily logs. It was important for me to know what my child did during the day when he was not in my care and I know its just as important to you. You will receive a daily report that showcases what your child ate, what time as well as bathroom, activity and nap logs.

• Clean home. I believe in healthy home is a clean home and sanitize daily as well as change linens on changing tables and beds bi/weekly or as needed to keep germs and illness at bay.

• Expansive lower level. My home is bi-level with a lower level open plan. The front room in my home is completely dedicated to the children with low level furniture, play mat and reading area, shelves for toys and the children have their own beds or cots for nap time as well as a separate changing table for daycare use.

• Culdesac development centrally located by I-75 and St. Rt 63 in Monroe of of Britton Lane. Close to Cin-Day road, Yankee Rd and Rt 4.

I have an opening for ONE Part time child ages 18mo-4yrs, sorry no infants or school age openings available.
    All field trips and food included (excludes special dietary needs foods, formulas, diapers, wipes, medications or any other misc things children may need).

Call today for tuition, more information and to schedule a interview as this spot will fill fast!

Please note I have two cats in the home.

Thank you,

Erin

937-219-9001

Camera allows for me to keep an eye on the children if they are in the playroom and Im preparing food in the kitchen. This streams to my home network only

Ball Pit

Entrance into the front daycare room. This includes push toys, art and tool bench.

Climbing toys on the back deck. Back deck play ensures we can go outside even after the rain and burn off steam with out getting muddy!

Main play area. Also napping area for cots or pack n plays. Cots and pack n plays supplied by me.

Arts and crafts

Reading area
  • ambermote
    Starting Member

USA
    3 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
    Posted - 08/11/2011 :  3:55:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I am looking for childcare for my 2 1/2 year old and would like to know your rates. I am close to yankee road on route 4. Thanks, Amber
    Go to Top of Page
      Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
     New Topic  Reply to Topic
     Printer Friendly

Jump To:
    The Voice
    Counterfeits at the Flea Market Again
    NEW VOICE FORUM
    Voter fraud may not actually happen...
    A Night of Praise
    Police Briefs 10/24

City