thanks.... and WELCOME
Go to Top of Page

buck35

5544 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  2:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by dmurphy10[/i]
There were questions raised at the school board meeting tonight by one of our new school board members. Apparently several funds are in deficit, and based on what was discussed, we could see a deficit of $1,000,000 before long. He stated concerns about some under budgeting/over spending that has occurred in the last few months.
Salaries costs for the last several months were budget for $566,000 per month but were actually closer to $628,000 per month.

Jan.
Hired a Sr./ Jr. high school tech aide at 14.41 per hr.
A supplemental contract for a assistant wrestling coach at 2549.28.

If you count Oct. in as several months ago Monroe had four teachers that had a salary increase and four supplemental contracts were given out in Oct.

1 teacher going from MA + 20 to MA + 30
3 teachers going from BA + 30 to Masters

Extended day kindergarten teacher two hours a day for five days a week at 30.00 per hour.

Supplemental contracts:
Stage manager
2 tech directors major play
Academic quiz team leader
No salaries were listed for the contracts above.

Supplemental contracts are based on the teachers or coaches experience.

Also don't forget when a teacher is absent from school they still get paid and the school has to pay for a sub. Not sure what that amount is but you still need to figure that in.

Could this be why the school board was 62,000 over budget for salaries when things pop up during the school year?
Actually I'm surprised that figure isn't higher.
Go to Top of Page

canDospirit33

513 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  2:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

It was my belief that the city was considering buying the old high school building. I also heard that an area church was talking about buying the old building. Not sure where either of those plans have gone, or if I am totally off base with both...Just what I've heard from a few different sources.
Go to Top of Page

dmurphy10
Average Member

837 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  3:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by buck35[/i]
Jan.

If the Tech aide was a new position, did the School Board approve it or just the super? Was it part of the 2005-06 budget or an add on?
Same question for the Asst. Wrestling Coach, Stage manager, 2 tech directors major play, Academic quiz team leader.

If these positions were not part of the 2005-06 budget then this is overspending.

The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct.

Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Go to Top of Page

buck35

5544 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  5:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by dmurphy10[/i]
[br]
quote:
Jan.

If the Tech aide was a new position, did the School Board approve it or just the super? Was it part of the 2005-06 budget or an add on?
Same question for the Asst. Wrestling Coach, Stage manager, 2 tech directors major play, Academic quiz team leader.

If these positions were not part of the 2005-06 budget then this is overspending.

Check it out yourself.
(http://www.monroelocalschools.com/pdf/board_minutes/Board_Meeting_1_23_06.pdf)

I don't believe the superintendent can just go out and hire someone without being approve by the school board.

Do I know if the asst. wrestling coach salary was in the budget. No.

But things do pop up during the year. It could be that the wrestling program had more kids come out in the Sr./Jr. high and the head coach felt there was a need for one.
If that was the case how could the school board have known that an asst. coach position would be needed when the budget was made?
Same holds true for any other of those positions there may not have been a need at the start of the school year.

Supplemental contracts are based on the coaches experience and the salary is based on that as well. The superintendent nor can the school board can change that its part of the union agreement between the school and teachers.

When is the budget made up for the new school year?

But my guess is the budget may have taken a hit just 16 days before school started.
(http://www.monroelocalschools.com/pdf/board_minutes/Board_Meeting_8_8_05.pdf)

There's no way the superintendent or school board can foresee the teachers moving up the pay scale at any given time just before the school year or during that time.

No the superintendent is not my father, uncle, 1st or even second cousin in fact I've never seen the man.

Go to Top of Page

dmurphy10
Average Member

837 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  7:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

$62,000 over per month not per year. A wrestling coach, a tech aide and a four teacher supplemental are not enough to cover this ammount. The Tech Aide hired in 1/06 is making 14.44 is only $2,310 for the month, the coach is $2,549 for the season, so the four teacher raises make up the additional $57,000?

Wait, Steve Campbell resigned, he was making around $80,000, divided monthly is $6,666 that should have been added back in the the salary budget at least for Feburary. So if Steve were still with the school we would have been over budget $70,000 last month. Wait, I'm still confused why the budget is bleeding.

I know needs "Pop-Up", when we go to the store, my children feel they need additional toys, but I am forced often to say "NO". When these optional positions were added, was the budget reviewed to weight the impact? If so and it was approved, then it is over spending. If the budget was not taken into consideration, then it is careless overspending.

I am sure that there is a reason for this, I just want to know what it is and I am willing to listen. I am just happy Mike Irwin brought it to the attention of the other board members and the public, that is why we elected him. He has done his job.

I am not targeting anyone, I am not "anti school", I happen to work for a school and I am been the subjet of cuts. No I didn't like it, but it was necessary and that is life. I like others am asking questions, my questions will also be directed to school board members. As a tax payer I have that right and obligation.

The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct.

Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Go to Top of Page

sunflower23

USA
376 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  7:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

The estimate of tearing down the old building was based on costs 6
years ago.So one can imagine the cost will be closer to 2 million dollars.Unless someone buys the old building Monroe will have to the
expense of keeping up a dilapated building.Why did Steve Campbell
leave? Did he know the true financial picture?
Go to Top of Page

mhornets1
Average Member

1492 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/07/2006 :  9:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I can add this. Our school has had a asst wrestling coach for several years now. However he was never paid before this year. My son is on that team and it is a lot for one guy to do by himself. Coach Ryan helped a lot. The kids really enjoy his way of teaching, so his salary is well earned. However if you notice his salary for an assistant is about half of what the other asst. get in other sports.

I agree with Murphy things do come up that can not be foreseen. However we can also do without some of those things by just saying NO.......

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS THEN GO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM....
Go to Top of Page

buck35

5544 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  09:04:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
Wait, Steve Campbell resigned, he was making around $80,000, divided monthly is
$6,666 that should have been added back in the the salary budget at least for Feburary.

Superintendent Arnol Elam said Tuesday he can spread Campbell's duties to employees throughout the district and may not fill the operations director position after Campbell departs Jan. 31.

(http://news.pajamasmedia.com/2005/12/08/6620580_Monroe_Schools_o.shtml)

So if this was done wouldn't the 6,666.00 have be paid out to those employees and not become surplus funds for salaries in Feb?

quote:
[i]Originally posted by buck35[/i] When is the budget made up for the new school year?

But my guess is the budget may have taken a hit just 16 days before school started.

There's no way the superintendent or school board can foresee the teachers moving up the pay scale at any given time just before the school year or during that time.

I asked you before when is the budget made up for the new school year?

I don't know myself and since you do work for a school maybe you could shed some light here.

Did you look at the link above from 8/8/05 ?
Are these teachers and supplemental contracts in the 566,000.00 figure?
Or is there a new budget for salaries made up each month or 3 months?

After the school year and seeing how this plays out. I may agree with you and other posters here that voting for a new levy may not be the way out. But at this time I'm willing to give the school board and the superintendent the benefit of doubt.
Go to Top of Page

buck35

5544 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  09:21:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by sunflower23[/i]
[br]The estimate of tearing down the old building was based on costs 6
years ago.So one can imagine the cost will be closer to 2 million dollars.Unless someone buys the old building Monroe will have to the
expense of keeping up a dilapated building.Why did Steve Campbell
leave? Did he know the true financial picture?

It appears that he just moved on to greener pastures.
Campbell has accepted a job with Petermann LLC where he will manage transportation for several school districts, including Monroe and Lakota.
Here's the link to the story below.

Go to Top of Page

buck35

5544 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  10:02:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by mhornets1[/i]
[br]I can add this. Our school has had a asst wrestling coach for several years now. However he was never paid before this year. My son is on that team and it is a lot for one guy to do by himself. Coach Ryan helped a lot. The kids really enjoy his way of teaching, so his salary is well earned. However if you notice his salary for an assistant is about half of what the other asst. get in other sports.

I agree with Murphy things do come up that can not be foreseen. However we can also do without some of those things by just saying NO.......

BTW mhornets that was me buck 35 that said
"things do come up that can not be foreseen" not Murphy. So thanks for agreeing with me it maybe the only time that will happen. LOL

It's not uncommon someone to volunteer to help out a coach in any given sport
like wrestling , track or some of the girls sports softball, volleyball and basketball.

As far as his salary being about half that is up to the union reps. to negotiate with the school.
In most schools its that way and the schools look at wrestling , track , tennis and all of the girls sports. That they just don't generate enough revenue like boy's varsity football and basketball to be paid the same amount for coaches.

But it can be changed but someone will need to stand up to the school with the union behind them and fight for it until that happens it will stay the same.

Many moons ago my wife who is a teacher and coach ( she does not teach or coach at Monroe) did just that and won.

When she first started teaching and coaching she coached both the 7th & 8th grade girls basketball teams boy was she happy getting that extra pay.

Until she found out that the boys coach was getting more money for each team (separate pay checks) for each team she received one pay check for both teams.

Not much she could do being a new teacher in all. So she waited for three years and when she received her continuing teaching contract she lower the boom.

She went to the union stated her case that she should receive the same amount of money and two contracts same as the boys coach they agreed.
A grievance was filed and she won not only did she receive two checks and a increase for basketball. But also for the 7th & 8th grade girls volleyball teams that she coached.
Go to Top of Page

dmurphy10
Average Member

837 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  11:19:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[br]
quote:
Wait, Steve Campbell resigned, he was making around $80,000, divided monthly is
$6,666 that should have been added back in the salary budget at least for February.

quote:

Superintendent Arnold Elam said Tuesday he can spread Campbell's duties to employees throughout the district and may not fill the operations director position after Campbell departs Jan. 31.

So if this was done wouldn't the 6,666.00 have be paid out to those employees and not become surplus funds for salaries in Feb?

At the last school board meeting the board approved two new positions that the Superintendent asked for to fill these duties. One was for a Lead Maintenance and one was for an Admin. Asst., both with additional duties. It was disclosed at the meetings that the positions would be filled with internal personnel, but salary increase were not directly disclosed. There was mention that the AA position would be an increase of $2,000 per year over the current position. This would be less then $200 per month.

The article you linked to also mentioned that “The district is also looking into contracting with Viox and Steed-Hammond-Paul for a new preventative maintenance service”. I wonder how the cost of this compares to Steve’s salary.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by buck35[/i] When is the budget made up for the new school year?

I asked you before when is the budget made up for the new school year?

I don't know myself and since you do work for a school maybe you could shed some light here.

At my school we have to submit budget requests in October for the following school year. Equipment, new staff positions, books, etc. Salary increases are decided after that. It is not easy to do this, but it is effective. I am curious what Monroe does.

[quote][i]Originally posted by buck35[/i] There's no way the superintendent or school board can foresee the teachers moving up the pay scale at any given time just before the school year or during that time

We know when to expect our teacher to move up pay grades based on advanced degrees. All faculty are required to submit professional development goals yearly. The goals include current course work and expected completion dates. It is helpful information to have.

Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Go to Top of Page

shark

84 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  6:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I have a question, hopefully someone can answer. I went back through all the school board meeting minutes and found on 9/13/2004 where Mr. Heflin wanted the sports complex sent out for bid. On 2/14/05 it was approved to build. There is no mention of the total price, the bid process, community input other than mention of Pee Wee football supporting the construction, and they were asked to come. In the middle of all of this a 5 year forecast was presented to the board with no mention of weather it was good or bad in the minutes. When were the community meetings to build the sports complex held. I remember Mr. Heflin showing many concepts of what could be done, but I don't recall any public input on the actual building of the thing.

It also seems that our school board spends a lot of time in executive sessions, the minutes also seem very vague and incomplete.
Go to Top of Page

Ursosju25
Advanced Member

7981 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  8:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I guess I will give this thread some input. I went to a meeting a few months ago and they did spent more time in executive session then they did in the acutal meeting!
How much did the sports complex cost?
Why weren't we allowed to have to any input on the sports complex? The football field is very nice! As for the baseball and softball fields they look awful! How much did you all pay for that?
I think using the fields on the old school is a way better idea then those trashy things at the new school.
As a citizen of Monroe I would like to know where the money is being spent!

Check out my weather Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SouthwestOhioWeather

If you are looking to get in shape visit:
www.anytimefitness.com/gyms/1662/monroe-oh-45050
or shoot me an email!
Go to Top of Page

Ursosju25
Advanced Member

7981 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  8:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by shark[/i]
[br]I have a question, hopefully someone can answer. I went back through all the school board meeting minutes and found on 9/13/2004 where Mr. Heflin wanted the sports complex sent out for bid. On 2/14/05 it was approved to build. There is no mention of the total price, the bid process, community input other than mention of Pee Wee football supporting the construction, and they were asked to come. In the middle of all of this a 5 year forecast was presented to the board with no mention of weather it was good or bad in the minutes. When were the community meetings to build the sports complex held. I remember Mr. Heflin showing many concepts of what could be done, but I don't recall any public input on the actual building of the thing.

It also seems that our school board spends a lot of time in executive sessions, the minutes also seem very vague and incomplete.

This is the thread I am refering to in my reply.. Stupid me forgot to post quote with reply!

or shoot me an email!
Go to Top of Page

sunflower23

USA
376 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  8:17:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Why didn't Mr.Heflin run for reelection for the school board?Because the bills are coming due for building complexes without thinking about how to pay for them without distracting from real priorities(overcrowding) and paying to keep up everything running.It's all about PRIORITIES not crowd pleasing.
Go to Top of Page

Ursosju25
Advanced Member

7981 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  8:41:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I do smell another tax levy coming within a year! Because we are not going to be able to pay for all this!

or shoot me an email!
Go to Top of Page

shark

84 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  8:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Redhawks24561[/i]
[br]I do smell another tax levy coming within a year! Because we are not going to be able to pay for all this!

If I am reading the posts right it looks like a 1% school income tax that we won't get to vote on. They just stick us with it.
Go to Top of Page

mhornets1
Average Member

1492 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  9:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Buck35, I'm not sure who you are asking your questions of> I do not work for the school, so I'm kinda on the outside looking in.

I will agree with what your wife did to get equal pay. Good for her. We have a lot of good coaches at Monroe who are under paid.
My point was that Caoch Ryan did rcieve a supplement this year but I wanted to stress that he did not ask for it, but it was time he recieve one and he's happy withg the amount I'm sure, he coaches because he loves the sport. I also understand that the bigger sports draw the most money so coaches make less in the smaller sports. I just didn't want people to think that what we paid him is similiar to what other assistants recieve.

Sunflower your questions are questions that a lot of this community have but as you can see that when it comes time to answer the questions the "members" quietly excuse themselves and don't respond. And I would say YES the old members saw it coming if not shame on them.

Redhawks i have been told that the boys baseball field will be ready to play on by the start of the season. We just have to wait and see. The girls need to raise hell if theirs is not done also.
I believe the entire complex (field houses and all) was over 4 million. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. And we have only made one payment on the loan in the amount of 350 thousand dollars. I would bet that we will eventually pay for that field ourselves. But I will say that had they come before the voters and ask us if we wanted that field I would have voted yes. It will make us money in the long run but that will take time. It's a beautiful place to watch a football game.

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS THEN GO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM....
Go to Top of Page

Ursosju25
Advanced Member

7981 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/08/2006 :  10:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I think the old fields are better then what we have at the new school. Especially the baseball field! We had the best high school fields in Butler County a few years back. They didnt host the state regionals there for no reason! What will happen to those field? I think if the high school is not going to use them then they should be used by the city or Miami Middletown could use the field on a full time basis.
Thanks for your answers hornet

or shoot me an email!
Go to Top of Page

monroemom

USA
169 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/09/2006 :  10:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

The football field was & is used by Monroe Wee Hornets, also Dayton Christian (i think that is their name). The baseball & softball fields, are used by The Monroe Sports Association for the Older Boys (A Ball) & also there are a few select baseball teams that use those fields.
Go to Top of Page

itbedave

USA
1679 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/13/2006 :  11:12:25 PM  Show Profile  Send itbedave an AOL message  Send itbedave a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Crazy idea - but another post got me thinking...

I just got a postcard in my mail today by one of the local home developers building in Monroe Crossings and other subdivisions. Among it's list of reasons to build and live in Monroe was the "excellent" rated Monroe School District.

So if these builders and developers value that and use it to help sell their product (houses/land) - why doesn't the school district help them by offering the rights to market the school system? Charge them for using the Monroe School District's name, images, record, etc. to sell their products. Call it a lead into getting developers to give back to the school district for every new home they build in our community.

Because if you try to just keep increasing taxes to cover the budget, it won't be long before the cost of property in Monroe (property-tax wise) will be equal to or great than that of other well established communities like Mason or West Chester. And we can't compete with that.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Kelley
Advanced Member

USA
6900 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 12/22/2007 :  8:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Bob Kelley an AOL message  Send Bob Kelley a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Pages 2 and 3 have discussion about impact fee's.

Email Me
City of Monroe web site
Planning Commission Info
Signup for email alerts
SmileyCentral.com
Go to Top of Page

LMHS CLASS OF 1995
Average Member

USA
1287 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 12/22/2007 :  11:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

what the............... are you kidding me that we have another thread about all of this, it's christmas people. let all of this go till the new year, i am gonna try to make a funny, no harm bob,,,,,,,,, hey boob, i mean bob thanks for bringing this up again, and again.

Merry christmas Bob, ( i just messin' wit ya boob the bob)

" think well, eat well, move well"

Go to Top of Page

blueblood

USA
5167 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 12/23/2007 :  4:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Wow, have the names been changed to protect the guilty. I think we need impact fees enacted, Tracy and Bob and they need to be done effective (five years ago) as soon as business starts first of the year. 5000? 7000? I don't know what the number is to be but it is to serve a two prong purpose.

1. It will have much needed revenue for the school at a time when it is needed most.

2. More important than 1., it will slow down the new housing and new students flooding the school system. Even bigger, it will slow new building and encourage existing home sales which are falling and help support prices and move existing homes that are currently or will be for sale.

If everybody is losing (school and city) when homes are built, why do we want this to continue? We have a great school system and a great community. Why should we all have to continually subsidize for outsiders wanting a piece of this pie for free? I could make an argument we (homeowners) are bigger losers than either the city or the school.

An outright freeze on new construction might be a good temporary solution until a deterrent can be put in place to balance the playing field. I haven't heard much about this so I bring it up to get feedback from fellow Voice readers and as an alternative to the rhetoric being bantered on all sides over this situation.

With 30 new students coming into the system since Thanksgiving, how long can we sustain this absorption and expansion. We will be here in 5 years talking about building yet another school if something isn't done now.
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results!!! I see a trend here in that if the dates on this thread along with a couple of names were changed it would be as appropriate now as it was then. How bout it?

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Kelley
Advanced Member

USA
6900 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 12/23/2007 :  8:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Bob Kelley an AOL message  Send Bob Kelley a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Nothing can be done until the school does their end. We have offered too many times to count and for what ever reason they seem unwilling to even try.
quote:
[i]Originally posted by blueblood[/i]
[br]Wow, have the names been changed to protect the guilty. I think we need impact fees enacted, Tracy and Bob and they need to be done effective (five years ago) as soon as business starts first of the year. 5000? 7000? I don't know what the number is to be but it is to serve a two prong purpose.

1. It will have much needed revenue for the school at a time when it is needed most.

2. More important than 1., it will slow down the new housing and new students flooding the school system. Even bigger, it will slow new building and encourage existing home sales which are falling and help support prices and move existing homes that are currently or will be for sale.

If everybody is losing (school and city) when homes are built, why do we want this to continue? We have a great school system and a great community. Why should we all have to continually subsidize for outsiders wanting a piece of this pie for free? I could make an argument we (homeowners) are bigger losers than either the city or the school.

An outright freeze on new construction might be a good temporary solution until a deterrent can be put in place to balance the playing field. I haven't heard much about this so I bring it up to get feedback from fellow Voice readers and as an alternative to the rhetoric being bantered on all sides over this situation.

With 30 new students coming into the system since Thanksgiving, how long can we sustain this absorption and expansion. We will be here in 5 years talking about building yet another school if something isn't done now.
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results!!! I see a trend here in that if the dates on this thread along with a couple of names were changed it would be as appropriate now as it was then. How bout it?

Email Me
City of Monroe web site
Planning Commission Info
Signup for email alerts
SmileyCentral.com
Go to Top of Page

blueblood

USA
5167 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 12/23/2007 :  9:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Bob Kelley[/i]
[br]Nothing can be done until the school does their end. We have offered too many times to count and for what ever reason they seem unwilling to even try.
quote:
[i]Originally posted by blueblood[/i]
[br]Wow, have the names been changed to protect the guilty. I think we need impact fees enacted, Tracy and Bob and they need to be done effective (five years ago) as soon as business starts first of the year. 5000? 7000? I don't know what the number is to be but it is to serve a two prong purpose.

How bout it Tom? Do we want to pursue this? What is the Board's position (or yours) on these issues? Would they make a difference in your opinion? What has to happen to get council going?

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:
The Voice
Counterfeits at the Flea Market Again
NEW VOICE FORUM
Voter fraud may not actually happen...
A Night of Praise