Printer Friendly

Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

With the cost of fuel going up everyday why are we providing transportation for open enrollment. Madison has open enrollment and does not provide transportation. When looking at cutting cost we should start by cutting bus service for open enrollment. Providing bus service is not required by schools that have open enrollment. My guess is that Monroe could be the only district in Ohio that has buses going into another district to pick up open enrollment. Monroe has several buses that go into Middletown to pick up open enrollment students. Its one thing to have open enrollment but its another thing to send buses into another district to pick them up. If Lakota was doing this to Monroe people would be furious. This practice of busing students from Middletown should stop. Monroe property owners should not have to pay for the transportation cost of open enrollment.

Ursosju25
Advanced Member

7981 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Thats a good questions. The buses are overcrowded so if we eliminate busing for the OE kids wouldn't that reduce the crowding on buses? A standard bus is suppose to hold 54 kids and from what I understand we have 70+ kids on a bus. WOZERS!!!!! Another thing that makes you go UMMMMMMM..............

Check out my weather Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SouthwestOhioWeather

If you are looking to get in shape visit:
www.anytimefitness.com/gyms/1662/monroe-oh-45050
or shoot me an email!
Go to Top of Page

Doc
Advanced Member

USA
10310 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I agree with Instigator.
I feel so dirty
Go to Top of Page

SWC

630 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Instigator[/i]
[br]With the cost of fuel going up everyday why are we providing transportation for open enrollment. Madison has open enrollment and does not provide transportation. When looking at cutting cost we should start by cutting bus service for open enrollment. Providing bus service is not required by schools that have open enrollment. My guess is that Monroe could be the only district in Ohio that has buses going into another district to pick up open enrollment. Monroe has several buses that go into Middletown to pick up open enrollment students. Its one thing to have open enrollment but its another thing to send buses into another district to pick them up. If Lakota was doing this to Monroe people would be furious. This practice of busing students from Middletown should stop. Monroe property owners should not have to pay for the transportation cost of open enrollment.

I was once told that you have to spend money to make money. Monroe is the only district that I know of that does this. In any case, busing students in from Middletown has always irritated me.
Go to Top of Page

blueblood

USA
5167 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Ursosju25[/i]
[br]Thats a good questions. The buses are overcrowded so if we eliminate busing for the OE kids wouldn't that reduce the crowding on buses? A standard bus is suppose to hold 54 kids and from what I understand we have 70+ kids on a bus. WOZERS!!!!! Another thing that makes you go UMMMMMMM..............

Would need a flagman with a fistful of yellow flags and a pace car. Been up there this year at start time?

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
-- Martin Luther King Jr.
Go to Top of Page

Ursosju25
Advanced Member

7981 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I am sure Tom will have one of his great political counter arguements for this one. As we wait!!! What will he say to this? Anyone care to guess????

Check out my weather Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SouthwestOhioWeather

If you are looking to get in shape visit:
www.anytimefitness.com/gyms/1662/monroe-oh-45050
or shoot me an email!
Go to Top of Page

Brandy

USA
5722 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

LMAO! I started to on another topic...but didn't go there...lol.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Dr. Fink[/i]
[br]I agree with Instigator.
I feel so dirty

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter won't mind. And those who mind, don't matter."
Go to Top of Page

HornetMom33

464 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:35:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I always thought the same thing about bussing the OE Middletown kids to Monroe. I don't know the exact numbers, but I thought it cost the district around $75,000 per year to bus them (it's probably more this year with the price of gas), but the school board said that we would lose alot more money than it cost to bus them if we didn't have the OE kids come to Monroe. I remember this was discussed on here before around the time of the other levy.

If I remember correctly, Jamie Pierce wanted to cut out this bussing but the argument to keep it was that we would actually lose more money than what it was costing the district to bus them here.
Go to Top of Page

HornetMom33

464 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I found the posting by Tom Birdwell on the matter of bussing the OE students:

http://www.mainstreetmonroe.com/Voice/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1645&SearchTerms=open,enrollment
Additionally, Mr. Pierce asked for an additional resolution to eliminate open enrollment busing. This was not approved, primarily because while it costs the district $78,000 to run this program, anticipated financial losses from reduced enrollment were expected to be in excess of $500,000, which would immediately force us to make at least an additional $482,000 in budget cuts.

Go to Top of Page

WGAS

USA
48 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  8:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

My issue is that my daughter rides a bus that picks up some Middletown kids. She gets picked up at 6:25 in the morning. After they pick up the Monroe kids, then they go to Middletown. She is on the bus for almost 45 minutes. It has been this way for the last two years. We are all looking forward to next year when she will be driving herself to school. Then she will be able to get another 30 minutes of sleep! We all know how teenagers like to sleep.
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by HornetMom33[/i]
[br]I found the posting by Tom Birdwell on the matter of bussing the OE students:

http://www.mainstreetmonroe.com/Voice/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1645&SearchTerms=open,enrollment
Additionally, Mr. Pierce asked for an additional resolution to eliminate open enrollment busing. This was not approved, primarily because while it costs the district $78,000 to run this program, anticipated financial losses from reduced enrollment were expected to be in excess of $500,000, which would immediately force us to make at least an additional $482,000 in budget cuts.

These numbers that Tom puts out that we will lose is a guess. He is counting on people saying well if they are not going to pick my kid up then I guess they can go to Middletown. We should not be going into another school district to pick up kids for open enrollment. Sometimes people need to do whats right. Lakota could offer to pick up Monroe kids and put this district under. What goes around , comes around.
Go to Top of Page

Tracy
Advanced Member

USA
8410 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I was at a school board meeting and they discussed the numbers.
the buses are needed for the routes so the only thing extra they have to pay is the fuel and the driver's time cost. The money the school brings in for he open enrollment is substantially more then the cost of getting them here.

You really want them to do this as it is a positive effect on the bottom line for the school.

I have learn many things by going to the school board meetings. If you want to learn more then someones opinions they go to the next one and learn as i am doing. I have been to the last 3 in a row and have seen not one person from the voice at them. I have first hand information and you can also .. The meetings are held on the 4th Monday of each month ( same as the second council meeting on Tuesday)
They have a workshop meeting on the 2nd Monday. You can attend both as I have done.

TRACY
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Tracy[/i]
[br]I was at a school board meeting and they discussed the numbers.
the buses are needed for the routes so the only thing extra they have to pay is the fuel and the driver's time cost. The money the school brings in for he open enrollment is substantially more then the cost of getting them here.

You really want them to do this as it is a positive effect on the bottom line for the school.

I have learn many things by going to the school board meetings. If you want to learn more then someones opinions they go to the next one and learn as i am doing. I have been to the last 3 in a row and have seen not one person from the voice at them. I have first hand information and you can also .. The meetings are held on the 4th Monday of each month ( same as the second council meeting on Tuesday)
They have a workshop meeting on the 2nd Monday. You can attend both as I have done.

So if we stop busing kids in from Middletown how many will not return? If you have a number can you tell me how they came up with that number? Did they survey all of the parents or is this a guess?
Go to Top of Page

Tracy
Advanced Member

USA
8410 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

A school board member talked to the parents of the kids at the bus stop and at the register office when they signed up. Do have the exact numbers no. do they have the exact numbers? no

simple math will tell you if they lose 10 students that can not drive to Monroe we lose money fro the schools. we are spending some money to get more from the state for this deal so if you want to stop busing them go to a school board meeting and tell them so.

I think it would be wrong to stop running buses to middle town to get those kids.

TRACY
Go to Top of Page

itbedave

USA
1679 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Send itbedave an AOL message  Send itbedave a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Talk about beating a dead horse.... the argument and explanation has been made before - yet some people apparently don't want to hear the real numbers we're talking about here. Want to cut your kids extra-curriculars and AP classes? Let's cut busing and OE. That will definitely do it. (I'm sure that will garner a "scare-tactic" label because apparently we can cut $1/2 million from the budget and not feel any effect from that?)

There are several bus routes that require the students to be on buses for 45 minutes that DON'T go to Middletown. Some kids draw the short end of the stick. There's no cause=effect here. In other words: busing OE students isn't the only reason some kids have 45 minute bus trips
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I know a lot of these kids and they walk or they are dropped off at the bus stop. I have a hard time believing that each parent was asked if they would stop attending Monroe if the busing stopped. Besides they if they had any smarts at all they would have said they would not send their kid to Monroe if the busing stopped. I will ask around and see if they were approached by a school board member at the bus stop.
Go to Top of Page

Tracy
Advanced Member

USA
8410 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[br]I know a lot of these kids and they walk or they are dropped off at the bus stop. I have a hard time believing that each parent was asked if they would stop attending Monroe if the busing stopped. Besides they if they had any smarts at all they would have said they would not send their kid to Monroe if the busing stopped. I will ask around and see if they were approached by a school board member at the bus stop.

Lets try this.
How about you put togther a survey and ask those parents if they will send there kides to monroe if the buses do not pick them up?

If we lose one child we lose money. That is pretty simple. How much are you willing to spend to not bus the OE kids?

TRACY
Go to Top of Page

Tracy
Advanced Member

USA
8410 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

You have brought up some interesting questions so I talked to the treasurer and listened to the Superintendent on this issue. OE is good for Monroe schools. It will come to an end and we will be in short falls on the budget at that time. The OE brings in a sizable amount of money right now and I am sorry I do not have the exact numbers to share on this but if you email Miss Thorpe she will give those too you.

TRACY
Go to Top of Page

sportsnut

USA
2746 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I really am just curious about this. Why does this issue eat at you so much?
Go to Top of Page

HBG
Advanced Member

USA
7054 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

My only issue with bussing in Middletown kids is they should have to get on first, not Monroe kids

My dad used to say, 'You wouldn't worry so much about what people thought about you if you knew how seldom they did.
Phil McGraw
Go to Top of Page

itbedave

USA
1679 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Send itbedave an AOL message  Send itbedave a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Even if it meant changing the bus route so it actually cost MORE in gas and time just to make the Middletown kids suffer???
Go to Top of Page

Tracy
Advanced Member

USA
8410 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by itbedave[/i]
[br]Even if it meant changing the bus route so it actually cost MORE in gas and time just to make the Middletown kids suffer???

ok you made me laugh on that one.

TRACY
Go to Top of Page

zubrU2
Average Member

862 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Wow, it was a dilema to decide who's post to reply to. I chose "Instigator" because apparently Dr. Fink likes you (just kidding) and I mostly agree with your comments in this case.

I have stated in the past that a former school that our daughter attended also had open enrollment, but parents were required to get them to "at least" the nearest bus pickup location.

My second choice was Tracy's comment about the fear of some not attending Monroe schools if transportation was not provided. First, they are obviously not happy with what their present school has to offer, and secondly, what's to say that there aren't others that would like to be accepted into the OE program but there was no longer any room?

Hopefully this makes sense, I'm really tired.
quote:
[br]I know a lot of these kids and they walk or they are dropped off at the bus stop. I have a hard time believing that each parent was asked if they would stop attending Monroe if the busing stopped. Besides they if they had any smarts at all they would have said they would not send their kid to Monroe if the busing stopped. I will ask around and see if they were approached by a school board member at the bus stop.

Go to Top of Page

itbedave

USA
1679 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Send itbedave an AOL message  Send itbedave a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I just don't get the apparent anger over this whole issue. If we WEREN'T doing it already, I'm sure someone would SUGGEST it as an alternate source of revenue. But because we ARE doing it now, it's like people want to ignore that's it's actually PROFITABLE for the system right now and use it as their target as the cause for everything wrong with the school system. It's illogical and irresponsible - and I don't get why it's ok for any of us to make comments like that when we would be appalled if the case was the reverse and it was a Middletown parent suggesting the Monroe kids should suffer.

Do unto your neighbor... or something like that.
Go to Top of Page

HBG
Advanced Member

USA
7054 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[br]Even if it meant changing the bus route so it actually cost MORE in gas and time just to make the Middletown kids suffer???

How much more would it really cost? and I don't mean it for Middletown kids to suffer, but why should a Monroe kid have to get up 30 minutes earlier??

My dad used to say, 'You wouldn't worry so much about what people thought about you if you knew how seldom they did.
Phil McGraw
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Tracy[/i]
[br]
quote:

Lets try this.
How about you put togther a survey and ask those parents if they will send there kides to monroe if the buses do not pick them up?

If we lose one child we lose money. That is pretty simple. How much are you willing to spend to not bus the OE kids?

Your wrong. We save money. Looking at old post it takes 37 students to lose money. We break even at 36 students. So if 35 students decide not to come back to Monroe next year we still save money. This is from 2006 and fuel prices are higher now in 2008.
Go to Top of Page

itbedave

USA
1679 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Send itbedave an AOL message  Send itbedave a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I challenge you to go to a school board meeting then, make a chart, a PowerPoint, whatever - and make your case. If you're right - then you've got a case. But you've left out context before when citing old posts - so build your case. And make sure to include best case and worst case scenario outcomes. Pretend you've got the final vote on the school board and the difference in cutting staff due to this decisions' success or failure is on you.
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mindi Dishman[/i]
[br]
quote:

How much more would it really cost? and I don't mean it for Middletown kids to suffer, but why should a Monroe kid have to get up 30 minutes earlier??

That is a good question. Why don't they pick up the Middletown Kids first?
Go to Top of Page

zubrU2
Average Member

862 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

I have no qualm with open enrollment, but I don't think it should have an additional cost of transportation associated with it. Unless of course, they have already built that in to the amount paid to the receiving district. If so, someone needs to be a better negotiator.
quote:
[br]I just don't get the apparent anger over this whole issue. If we WEREN'T doing it already, I'm sure someone would SUGGEST it as an alternate source of revenue. But because we ARE doing it now, it's like people want to ignore that's it's actually PROFITABLE for the system right now and use it as their target as the cause for everything wrong with the school system. It's illogical and irresponsible - and I don't get why it's ok for any of us to make comments like that when we would be appalled if the case was the reverse and it was a Middletown parent suggesting the Monroe kids should suffer.

Do unto your neighbor... or something like that.

Go to Top of Page

itbedave

USA
1679 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Send itbedave an AOL message  Send itbedave a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Why would they if it didn't make sense for the route?

Why do other Monroe kids have to get on the bus at that same time even though their buses don't even go to Middletown?

I know why... George W. Bush and his illegal war!!!
Go to Top of Page

zubrU2
Average Member

862 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Ooh- and here I was thinking it was Obama's preacher. Darn!
quote:
[br]Why would they if it didn't make sense for the route?

Why do other Monroe kids have to get on the bus at that same time even though their buses don't even go to Middletown?

I know why... George W. Bush and his illegal war!!!

Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Madison has 100 open enrollment students. Madison does not provide transportation for open enrollment. Their numbers keep increasing without providing transportation. If you want more open enrollment put an add in the paper.
Go to Top of Page

monroegardener

USA
1860 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[br]I challenge you to go to a school board meeting then, make a chart, a PowerPoint, whatever - and make your case. If you're right - then you've got a case. But you've left out context before when citing old posts - so build your case. And make sure to include best case and worst case scenario outcomes. Pretend you've got the final vote on the school board and the difference in cutting staff due to this decisions' success or failure is on you.

I guessed right. He dodged.

EDIT- my bad. He replied. But I don't get it.

Nature is ever at work building and pulling down, creating and destroying, keeping everything whirling and flowing, allowing no rest but in rhythmical motion, chasing everything in endless song out of one beautiful form into another. -John Muir, Naturalist and explorer (1838-1914)
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[br]I challenge you to go to a school board meeting then, make a chart, a PowerPoint, whatever - and make your case. If you're right - then you've got a case. But you've left out context before when citing old posts - so build your case. And make sure to include best case and worst case scenario outcomes. Pretend you've got the final vote on the school board and the difference in cutting staff due to this decisions' success or failure is on you.

It takes approx. 36 students to pay for their own bussing costs with these numbers. Everything over that is gravy for the school system. Seems like this is exactly the kind of creative new sources of revenue we're all looking for. Why cut it off?
http://www.mainstreetmonroe.com/Voice/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1614
Its your post itbedave. Not mine
Go to Top of Page

zubrU2
Average Member

862 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Please explain "100% Open Enrollment"...I said, I'm really tired and a little dense at the moment.
quote:
[br]Madison has 100 open enrollment students. Madison does not provide transportation for open enrollment. Their numbers keep increasing without providing transportation. If you want more open enrollment put an add in the paper.

Go to Top of Page

monroegardener

USA
1860 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:52:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by zubrU2[/i]
[br]Please explain "100% Open Enrollment"...I said, I'm really tired and a little dense at the moment.
quote:
[br]Madison has 100 open enrollment students. Madison does not provide transportation for open enrollment. Their numbers keep increasing without providing transportation. If you want more open enrollment put an add in the paper.

aubrU2 ... no percent sign in insti's post. You're too tired to see!

EDIT er, zubrU2

Nature is ever at work building and pulling down, creating and destroying, keeping everything whirling and flowing, allowing no rest but in rhythmical motion, chasing everything in endless song out of one beautiful form into another. -John Muir, Naturalist and explorer (1838-1914)
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[br]Please explain "100% Open Enrollment"...I said, I'm really tired and a little dense at the moment.
quote:

Madison has 100 students that are open enrollment. They do not provide transportation for open enrollment.
Go to Top of Page

HBG
Advanced Member

USA
7054 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Hey, It doesn't effect me or my son at this point. I guess I see it more of a privilege for Monroe to bus in Middletown students.

does anyone know if only students from Middletown are bussed in?

Phil McGraw
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Its OK to go into Middletown and solicit students with free transportation but I'll be dang if you can build a coke plant near Monroe.
Go to Top of Page

Instigator

3230 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mindi Dishman[/i]
[br]Hey, It doesn't effect me or my son at this point. I guess I see it more of a privilege for Monroe to bus in Middletown students.

does anyone know if only students from Middletown are bussed in?

I believe Middletown only.
Go to Top of Page

zubrU2
Average Member

862 Posts

Thumbs Up This Post
Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Report Abuse

Holy cow! You're right. I'm gone.
quote:
[i]Originally posted by monroegardener[/i]
[br]
quote:
quote:

aubrU2 ... no percent sign in insti's post. You're too tired to see!

EDIT er, zubrU2

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:
The Voice
Counterfeits at the Flea Market Again
NEW VOICE FORUM
Voter fraud may not actually happen...
A Night of Praise